A nice rich, healthy golden blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leggie

Reaction score
Whats a nice golden blonde using wella kp, I have a new client whos currently got full head of a very brassy looking blonde 9, shes naturally around a 6 base and wants a nice healthy golden blonde around a base 8. any tips?
she doesn't want any hi/low lites just a full head or I'd have lots of nice ideas but she quite boring and fussy with her hair lol:green:
p.s- I'm new to this site and think its fab, can't believe i've not been on it sooner

Oh forgot to mention she's got mega regrowth about 2inches worth!!!!

try 8/38 for a nice champagne kinda blonde, or 8.7 for more of a brunnette kinda shade. . . .do 9% in the roots and jus tone the ends with it xx

Cheers will give it a go x

is there any white to cover?

not much white, i'd say 10% white.

id go for an 8/3 mix then.. maybe the 8/38 like scotty suggested . you just need to get an idea from your client how gold is too gold though and allow for the little bit of natural warmth that will kick up from the root.

wot liana says is right, and if she does have the warm tones that u worry may glow, then the /38 range wud be good cos it has blue tones throo it, to counteract. . .x

sorry to jump on, but would 8/7 be any good to cover strawberry blonde hair base say 8-9???
without making it look orangy??
thanks

it would cover , but will be warm and you may need to treat any areas of natural hair or regrowth differantly

Latest posts

Back