A pic to spur those of us trying to lose weight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
Here's a pound of fat.

I'm gonna print this and put it on my fridge door as a warning, and also so I can pat myself on the back when Ive "only" lost a pound.

Thought Id share!

(that should read ... spur on lol)

Attachments

• bodyfat.jpg
    bodyfat.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 330
Here's a pound of fat.

I'm gonna print this and put it on my fridge door as a warning, and also so I can pat myself on the back when Ive "only" lost a pound.

Thought Id share!

(that should read ... spur on lol)

Oh this is fab motivation - makes me a little bit sick to think I lost 37 of these!

Oh this is fab motivation - makes me a little bit sick to think I lost 37 of these!

Thats amazing - well done!!! How did you do it? x

Wow thats alot xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know how you feel Gemster I lost 84lb. Makes me think of a blob of fat with eyes weighing 84lb urghhhh x

Thats amazing - well done!!! How did you do it? x

Thank you!

I did it with weight watchers. I put on 2 stone when I broke my ankle and was completely off my feet for 12 weeks. I kept saying I wanted to lose weight but never stuck at anything until I started WW. I think I did it properly for around 12 weeks and lost the 2 stone, then lost another 9lb just by carrying on with the basics (skimmed milk, wholegrain carbs etc) and I seem to have settled there now!

I know how you feel Gemster I lost 84lb. Makes me think of a blob of fat with eyes weighing 84lb urghhhh x

Wow Dexy that is amazing! Well done you X

We have a two pounds of fat "blob" like that at our slimming world group! It's ace as it seems massive. I always say a loss is a loss, weather it's half a pound or four pond it's still in the right direction xx

You know what spurred me on today.. I bent over and my uniform top split into two at the back. Oh the shame!

You know what spurred me on today.. I bent over and my uniform top split into two at the back. Oh the shame!

that made me laugh!! (sorry)

Latest posts

Back