A Question for All you Pro Spray Tanners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use sticky feet but they aren't sticky all over my clients love them and say that it is a nice touch as not many other places use them. I also use disposable shower caps again my client like these, used to use bands but people asked for the caps. Do offer disposable thong but only half of my clients use them. A couple of them actually keep them and wash them out! I tell them there really is no need for that!

Hiya, can you tell me where I can buy the sticky feet which aren't sticky all over? The sticky feet I have at the moment are so difficult to remove from the feet afterwards and leave the client's feet sticking to everything afterwards which has put me off using them!! Thanks xx

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
One of my lovely clients put the disposable thongs on over the top her own knickers!!
love em!!!!!
Jacqui xx

I use sticky feet as im mobile so cant just rely on the towel alone as cant know which side I have used and which I havent
disposable hair caps ( always good for a laugh)
and offer disposable knockers lol i mean knickers but not many go for them as they seem to have their own "tanning knickers "

OMG do the sticky feet that just have 2 very small sticky bits on them rather than the ones that are sticky all over and stick to the clients feet like glue!!

got mine from that well known auction site

I offer sticky feet to all new clients then when i have been back round to spray them again i have just used a towel

I always offer hair nets & disposable knickers. I have had a few people take the knickers

I offer all of them items and always use sticky feet, but do find some people prefere to wear something of there own, but I just feel its a nice gesture to offer the g-stings/top/cap etc

xx

I offer sticky feet but normally use a towel.

Offer g strings a few clients prefer this most use their own pants.

Mob caps are essential for really blonde clients.

Have never used bras

hth's

I always use Sticky Feet and mob caps! I just think they are an absolute ESSTENTIAL!! Some of my clients hate putting the hats on but.. they serve thier purpose! Sticky feet, i feel every salon and mobile therapist should use for hygene purposes alone!
As everyone else has said, nobody really uses the g-strings but they are there as an option if anyone wanted to use them! They much preferr to keep their own underwear on!

Betsy

I offer sticky feet to all new clients then when i have been back round to spray them again i have just used a towel

I always offer hair nets & disposable knickers. I have had a few people take the knickers

Hmm interesting, how come you only offer them on there first time? If I did this for my clients I think they would wonder why I'm not using the sticky feet!!

Latest posts

Back