A very uneducated nail tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not very nice.

I just sent her a message that reads:

Regarding: eBay Australia Guides - Gel Nails Vs Acrylic Nails - Which is Better
If you were as educated as you claim, you would know better than to write such a complete load of rubbish.
What you have written is FRAUDULENT and misleading to consumers. In addition, I am a uv gel user my self (EZ Flow Gel It)... and even I know that UV Gels are also acrylic.
Uv Gel and ACrylic are the same in different forms.
READ THE INGREDIENTS and you'll see it for yourself.
Continue with your education before you attempt to educate the public as you are clearly unarmed to do so.
And try reading Doug Schoon's book, clearly you need to.

I just couldn't help myself.
:lol:

I've been using brisa in my hair for years:green:

It's super shiny and flexible, with just enough hold.

:lol: pmsl.....:lol:...just a bit tricky getting ya head under the lamp eh !!...:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:my nails are suffocating:lol::lol::lol:
Gel..it's like hair gel:lol::lol::lol:

Just had to get the enhancements off my nails there were turning blue from lack of air! Oh hang on perhaps that was the colour nail polish I used???

your not gonna get me done for intent to murder ya nails then ?:lol:

I have just been reading the so called nail technician`s advice on acrylic or gel.
What a load of complete tripe. She sounds like she is still in college, because when you use cheap products, which she probably is, & are in training, those things happen. We all know from college. It is part of learning, but you learn from your mistakes & when you do your research properly afterwards, you learn how to do things the correct way.When it is applied properly using good, decent products, your nails will be fine. I think her problem is, because as all proper nail technician`s know, acrylic & gel are great products & totally different. Gel is easier than acrylic. But acrylic takes plenty of practice, and she sounds like she just can`t be bothered to take the time to learn the acrylic skill, so is sticking with the easy way out & slagging it off.Yes there are cheaper products on ebay, but if you are offering a service to the public, you have to do it right. Ebay products are cheaper because they are probably illegal in the salon world. So, if i were any of her clients, i would stear clear, because she WILL be getting her products of ebay and ruining someones nails today. That is all i have to say on this annoying matter. How dare she.
lol.:)

lol how embarassing for her....:lol::rolleyes:

Arg....oh my gosh, you must be kidding me!! I'm so upset right now. I don't know how she could call herself "qualified". These are the people that need to have their license taken away from them...forever. So misleading.:irked:

Latest posts

Back