Aargh! Does anyone recognise these pictures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyndseyD

Reaction score
Please help! I have downloaded pictures of dip dye extensions that I found on the net so that I could advertise them on my fb page. I've had someone enquire this evening about the dip dye but I cannot for the life of me remember what company they came from! Does anyone recognise the photos (they also come in black to blonde, blue, pink etc and all the pictures are laid out the same as the one below) or can anyone tell me where do pre bonded dip dye? I've tried hair planet but they only do 2 colours so I can't be them that I got these photos from! Doh!! Many thanks xx

Attachments

• 598670_161709847295670_2062076520_n.jpg
    598670_161709847295670_2062076520_n.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 246
I can't help you at all I'm afraid, but just wanted to say you really need to be really careful about randomly adding pictures you find on the internet because you are most likely breaking or infringing copyright laws by using another person/companies photos without crediting them.

There's a number of threads on here about Geeks who have used photo's they've downloaded and got into a lot of trouble for it.

sorry it doesn't help you at all, but you don't want to get into trouble for it!

Think it's hair trade?x

why advertise something before you know where to source the products?

It's sensationalhair I think http://www.sensationalhair.co.uk/product/16998:pre-bonded-hair-u-shape-hair-extensions-premium-quality-bi-colour-1b-red x

If its the nail tip burgundy/1b then you can get then from foxy in 16 and 20"

why advertise something before you know where to source the products?

I had it noted on my phone where the hair came from, but I had to get a new phone and so the note was lost. I never even thought about again until someone enquired about it, around six months after i had originally posted the pictures, it was then that I realised I couldn't remember where I had copied the pictures from. Thank you for your helpful comment though! :D xx

Latest posts

Back