Aberdeen hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brunette87

Reaction score
Hi There,

Does anyone work in Aberdeen doing extensions or know of anywhere good?

I dont want to get glue again...my hair is ruining after someone's cover plyed my hair with acetone and ripped out my hair for 3 hours or so it felt!! I would have went home and done myself with conditioners and straighters had I not walked!

Anyway I am looking to try micro beads or something similar that doesnt use glue but also not pay a fortune for it!

Hi - I don't have myself, but when I was thinking of getting them done I was recommended to go to Tiffany's on Bridge St? Don't know if that helps, but the girl who recommended them to me always gets them done there & they look good x x x

Hi my friend does them she's really good and it's great lengjy that she uses!!
Phone 01224 467465 her name is Pauline xx
Hi There,

Does anyone work in Aberdeen doing extensions or know of anywhere good?

I dont want to get glue again...my hair is ruining after someone's cover plyed my hair with acetone and ripped out my hair for 3 hours or so it felt!! I would have went home and done myself with conditioners and straighters had I not walked!

Anyway I am looking to try micro beads or something similar that doesnt use glue but also not pay a fortune for it!

Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back