About white tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candysnow

Reaction score
Hello,
I wonder if there someone who knows Entity Evolution Nail Tips?
I tried and bought several tips and I've always been disappointed either by color, shape or simply strength.
The Entity tips are probably the last I'll try! but before paying I would have liked your review if some :?:

thank you

Hi CandySnow,

Do you have any training in the industry? If you do, please update this portion of your profile so we can help you further!

Tiger

Hi CandySnow,

Do you have any training in the industry? If you do, please update this portion of your profile so we can help you further!

Tiger
No I do not have formal training, but I do my nails myself since 6 months. I learned a bit from the Salon where I was going before.

Hey, if you are not qualified or currently in training this type of query is very difficult to give any useful advice or at least the kind of answer you are after.

As a trained professional myself, any product I would personally recommend you are not going to be able to buy as you need a qualification to buy pro products. I have no experience of, and it is against site rules to recommend, anything you could buy without a qualification!!

In any case the reason why you are having problems could be down to any of a hundreds of things, not simply the brand of tip you are using. For example two of your complaints re: shape and strength are down to the nail technician not the tip.

I honestly don't even know where you would begin in correctly fitting a tip without having hands on tuition about sizing, tailoring and blending. Maybe you could pick this up watching another technician work but without understanding how or why she is making the file movements it'd be a bit hit and miss!!!

If you are serious about creating beautiful lasting enhancements and working safely so as not to damage your nails or develop an allergy or respiratory problems there really is no option but to to enroll in good quality training.

Hope this helps a bit explain the issues you have been having. Maybe you will take on my advice and become a fully fledged nail geek, many of us started just as you did by attempting to do our own nails and realizing that there is much to learn (and the learning never stops!) in any case, Good Luck!

after mature reflection I decided to buy the nail and test it myself. My nails are very beautiful, well succeeded. It is possible to learn the techniques with all the information found on the internet (for those who want to try). I just wanted an opinion on french tips. You take yourself too seriously, shame, I would like to join this forum. chow!

Last edited:
Well it is my passion and my career so yes I take it seriously. But nice of you to make such a comment on me personally when I took the time and trouble to give you advice and guidance. Enjoy your nails.

If that's the way you're going to react to good, professional advice, its probably best you are leaving because professional advice happens a lot round here.
:rolls eyes:

You should be grateful there are professionals willing to offer advice to someone unqualified, there aren't many industries that would!

I agree with syncage in that you should invest in some training. Even if you are only doing your own nails, its good to know how to do it properly without damaging your natural nails. It could also help with being able to buy better products.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wonder if she will understand why her nails are so badly damaged after she "removes" them?

Latest posts

Back