academie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sodabubble

Reaction score
Just wanted to say I got my bumf through the post today and loved the products! who else has tried them and liked/disliked them?

I am used to using dermalogica which in my humble opinion is a pretty tough act to follow - but I think I may have just found it!

Just wanted to say I got my bumf through the post today and loved the products! who else has tried them and liked/disliked them?

I am used to using dermalogica which in my humble opinion is a pretty tough act to follow - but I think I may have just found it!

i think gabi [beautyguru] uses them and rates them highly.

Sorry, but what's bumf??

samples and literature, sorry maybe I spelled it wrong! ;)

ooooohh! sorry! duuur! I thought it stood for something lol!

samples and literature, sorry maybe I spelled it wrong! ;)

no, thats right. maybe the phrase doesnt travel down as far as essex, but we say it here in northampton:lol:

I'm still waiting for my bumph to come - how long did it take - I'm waiting with baited breath.....someone did say they were a bit slow on orders!

I'm still waiting for my bumph to come - how long did it take - I'm waiting with baited breath.....someone did say they were a bit slow on orders!

oh, is it spelled with a ph ?
what a funny word, never really thought about it before:lol:

I have to say I really liked the Acdemie range. May have to wait a bit until I buy into it.

I only emailed them yesterday, I thought they were fast! I am a little dissapointed that I have to go on a 3 day course before I can buy their stuff though, but I suppose it's to be expected, it's just 3 days seems a little excessive, nevermind! nice stuff tho!

I only emailed them yesterday, I thought they were fast! I am a little dissapointed that I have to go on a 3 day course before I can buy their stuff though, but I suppose it's to be expected, it's just 3 days seems a little excessive, nevermind! nice stuff tho!

Im quite suprised you think three days is excessive. Most of the top ranges have training for at least five days and imo three days is not enough for academie, it is a massive range and when i did the training I couldn't believe it was so short as every facial is totally different and there are soooooooooooo many products to learn. Its one of the biggest ranges I have ever worked with yet the shortest training (which always finished VERY early)

I have to agree. I only did Acadayspa and that was two days and was still pretty rushed. How on earth they think they can fit the whole range into 3 days is beyond me!

soda, which ranges are you thinking of going with?

going to pm you now, as I'm thinking of ordering from acadamie and have a few things to tell you.

I absolutely lurve the products, skin felt wonderful after using testers......I didn't find the info that helpful though, it seemed to be all adverts?

Scared of the no support thing with academie!

Training time I would say is prob too short for the amount they have?

its not that I think 3 days is excessive with regards to the product training, I meant it's a bit excessive for me, as I cannot afford to travel there and back every day or use a b&b AND buy the product range on top of that! Yes I would love the product info etc, but I don't know if I would change my routine as such.

Will update if I decide to go with them

DO you have to stick with their routine - no I know - I live in Kent so I'm not sure about the training either on a personal level.

Latest posts

Back