Acceptable waxing times

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sukic

Reaction score
Hi all

What would you say are acceptable waxing times for mens back and chest waxing. I'm trying to do my price list which I'm basing on time rather than treatment. I was thinking 30 minutes, is that about right?

Any advice welcome :green:

mm 45mins too an hour i'd say

Depending on the hair, I'd say 20 to 30 mins for back and shoulders and the same for chest and abs.

I wouldn't put times on a price list. Just allow a bit longer than you think and then allow less time in your apointment book once you know how long it will take you. xx

I would agree with Kim on times for an average back or chest wax. However, if you have a larger client or indeed one who doesn't have quite so much hair or even if the hair is long and needs trimming first, then you would be looking plus or minus that time.

I personally wouldn't put timings on your price list as this will be very much dependant on your client. A lot also can depend on how you yourself are feeling on any particular day. If I am having an off day :rolleyes: it will take me slightly longer

Last edited:
I would allow an hour for this if I had never met the client before, just in case he is very hairy and the hair is very strong!

But some clients who book in for this have quite light hair growth and you will get them done in half an hour.

That is why many of us have a flexible pricing structure for male waxing.

Latest posts

Back