Acetone take off my tan??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuzieBeautique

Reaction score
I have some nails done today as a 'treat' and bit of relaxation for myself as it takes me forever to do my own. Anyway, I'm not happy with them at all and for some reason my fingers are actually hurting and feel sore. So annoyed ive wasted money :( I had a spray tan this evening though so if I soak off my nails, will my tan come off the tips if my fingers?? xxx

Yip! dont do it! lol wait till tommorrow, and use the foil wrap method instead of soaking in a bowl (sp? cant for the life of me think how to spell it lol) will limit the acetone on the skin hth xx

Defo dont soak them off yourself go back to where you got them done and explain you dont like them-say why and explain they are causing you pain - ask them to soak nails off for you and a refund for the nails!!!!

I agree, do the foil method to get them off.
The pain and soreness is due to the application-incorrect mix ratio causing the product to shrink when it fully polymerises.

Thanks. I asked for them short but they are really too short. She cut them down and I said yes that's fine. Then filed the life out of them and even though they are all short, some are shorter than others. My thumbs were wonky so had to file them myself to get level, meaning they are now level with my skin. So I may aswel of done my Gelish on my own natural nails but just fancied some acrylics for a change. Wish I didn't bother now. They feel really tight and sore when I touch anything. Xx

Latest posts

Back