Acrylic brush insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollylolly

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been in the nail industry for 10 years and I'm unsure, and wonder if someone can give me some advise.

My daughter works at a Salon/Nail Bar and will be shortly carrying our acrylic nail enhancements. The salon use NSI attraction acrylic products, as do myself and my daughter at our home salon. She has asked her workplace if she can use her own acrylic brush, which is the NSI precision No.8 brush, as she is used to the brush and the way it works for her. She has been told by the Manager that it will have to be checked with the Insurance Company and she will let her know if its OK.

I would totally understand if the products the Salon were using were a different brand of acrylic system, but I am totally "Gobsmacked" by the reaction.

Am I missing something here, I was always taught that you never lend your acrylic brush anyone, let alone share brushes (as I think is expected), as we all work slightly different.

I look forward to your comments.

Many thanks
Sally

Latest posts

Back