acrylic brushes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gembo

Reaction score
i,m a fairly new nail technician and am struggling to find the right brush,the brush i use at the moment is a no6 baby grand round it doesnt seem to pick up much product, can anyone recommend the right brush .

thanks gembo

what name is this hun .e.g.creative, ez flow

did u mean the name of the bush or powder?

i,m sorry i dont know the only thing it says on the brush is nsi baby grand kolinsky

sorry fairly new to all this,what brush would u recomend?

i would recommend a Creative pro Styler not sure if you can purchase this though

where would i be able to buy this?

try a larger size brush. i have an 8 (ezflow grand artist oval) and it picks up just enough. does NSI carry a larger size?

not sure you will have to ring the creative one stop nail shop

i was wondering if i should get a bigger brush,they do do a no8 i,ll give that a try.
thanks gem

gembo said:
i,m sorry i dont know the only thing it says on the brush is nsi baby grand kolinsky

Where did you purchase this brush, I am sure that the supplier would happily reccomend a larger brush for you.

Don't know if that helps!!

i tried ringing the supplier nsi ,the lady on the phone was not much use she couldnt even recommend one

gembo said:
i tried ringing the supplier nsi ,the lady on the phone was not much use she couldnt even recommend one

That's not good news.

Maybe try again tomorrow, I often marvel at how you can phone the same number, but depending on who answers the phone you can be given the cold shoulder or be given the perfect answer x x

why dont you get a mail order catalogue such as ellisons, you can order a brochure online....you will be able to order a creative pro styler if you want the restrictions on Creative products are one the liquids and powders.
I trained with the creative pro styler and i found it too heavy due to the acrylic handle (just my opinion) but i found it harder to control the acrylic due to the weight.
now i use the edge sculptress brush number 8 really nice brush and the brush handle comes off as a lid to protect the brush.
or another nice one is by designer nails pro styler with a wooden handle i found this one good too x
hth sorry for going on and on

also are you sure your brush is too small? have you picked up enough liquid with your brush?
kate x

i love the pro styler but took me a while to get used to it but used to use the VF21 brush this was really good as well

thanks for the advice,with being nw to the industry i,m not aware of all the other brand names yet,so i,ve been sticking with nsi and star nails

Have you tried popping into NSI, its not too far from you there?
NSI do larger brushes but I am not entirely sure of the names.
Maybe this link will help you;
http://www.nsinails.co.uk/content/brushes
its for NSI online, you can have a look at the bruhes on there
Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back