Acrylic Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shivers

Reaction score
Hi, I teach nails and having difficulty with one student as she can’t seem to get her ball size correct. When I did my nails I remember having a Chart for practising the size of the acrylic balls on but of course I can’t find mine! Does anyone know where I can get one or have one??? This girl is so passionate but just can’t get to grips with her balls!!!! Thanks

Hi
I've got one ? How can I get it to you ?

Hi

I am a student and I also struggle with bead size so I would be grateful if anybody could tell me where to get this chart from I would appreciate it as I never knew it existed.

Many thanx
xx

Oooo that sounds brill! Didnt think they did owt like that!
If you manage to find one could you please PM me please x

Thank you so much for your quick reply. Xx Could you email it to me???

Hi
This sounds like just what I need too!
I also struggle with my bead sizes and can never get enough white to do a full tip.
Could I be cheeky and have a copy too?

Do you want my e-mail address or can you send it as a private message?

xx

Hi

Please could i also have a copy of that. It sounds like a fantastic tool to have.

XX:)

I've never heard of this and sounds a great idea. I know that I could do with that kind of help x

What a fab idea. Please can I have a copy? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[email protected]

Oooh this sounds fabulous, could I also please have a copy?xx

i want one!
xxx

I would also find thus useful!

This sounds brill! I would really benefit from this too!

Me too, pretty please :)

I've just searched this on google as I could do with one....if you search 'practise sheet acrylic nails' a site comes up called Tammy Taylor and you can go on there and print a PDF of a practise sheet....laminate it and off you go! Hope that helps. :)

wowzer peeps - I'm on holiday this week so can't scan the copy I have - if you still would like a copy please email me and I'll arrange to post copies next week!:)

Latest posts

Back