acrylic nail advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookie2307

Reaction score
Hi There, I Had Just Had New Acrylic Nails Put On For The Very 1st Time, They Cost Me £45 And I Have Been Told I Will Need To Go Back Every 2 Weeks To Have Them Filled In At A Cost Of £20 Does That Sound Right Or Am I Being Ripped Off Here Thanx

Sounds expensive, but, that could be the going rate for your area.... In my area of Wales we charge £35 for new nails and £16 for infils.... however £20 miles away in Cardiff they charge up to £45... the same as your area.... So it is swings and roundabouts really.....
We normally recommend to our clients that infils should be 2 - 3 weeks, so the advice you've been given is correct!!

Sue x

hey thanx for that, and re fills need to be done every 2 weeks or does it depend on how fast they grow i guess

Hi Cookie

I think it sounds about right. It really depends on where you live to how much its gonna cost you..! Prices range from £25 to £55 per set and infills from £15 to £ 25 i dont think your being ripped off and it sounds like your very happy with your new nails. Your infills do need doing every 2 weeks other wise there going to look awful and very hard to look after. :D

Hope i helped

Vicky
cookie2307 said:
hey thanx for that, and re fills need to be done every 2 weeks or does it depend on how fast they grow i guess

Latest posts

Back