Acrylic Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bean

Reaction score
Would you recomend the products you use for acrylic nails, to be the same brand? Can anyone recomend a brand. i am using Star nails stuff at the moment. i still cannot get the nails to stay on for longer than 3 days!!! That's appauling!

Thanks for any help!!

you must stick to liquid and powder from the same range.
prep products within the same range are designed to compliment the products specific formula.
i personally favour lechat nail architecture acrylics [www.leachatnails.co.uk] and get good results.

however i would imagine that your problems will have more to do with inexperience than your product brand.
lifting is generally caused by insufficient prep or getting product too near to the surrounding skin.
have you read the tutorials we have on the site navigation bar, theyre very helpful.
and possibly some more training and further practice will help too.
but dont dispair, we all get problems at first. you need to be very patient and tenacious to make a good nail technician.

hi can i ask did you do your course with star nails ?? because i know that they have an after care or support for all newly trained technicians.... maybe you should give them a call.

Hi hun :)
I have been using star nails product for years and i dont have any problems ! talk to your trainer as it maybe ratio problems or maybe prep ???
good luck :hug:

Thankyou for your help guys! Yes i would agree that it is my inexperience.

I didn't train with star nail product, no.. I trained with millenium. xxx

Thankyou for your help guys! Yes i would agree that it is my inexperience.

I didn't train with star nail product, no.. I trained with millenium. xxx

and what kind of results did you have with those products, everything o.k or similar problems ?

The same thing happened with thoose products? i think it is my inexperience! It's just frustrating that i can't get it right. xx

you need a little more training to get over your teething problems.
you should try to get some further education, but failing that do you know a more experienced successful technician you could observe?

Latest posts

Back