Acrylic on a little girl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's disgusting and completely inopropriot for a mother to even suggest a six year old to have acrylics I just can't believe it.the youngest I have done is my sister and she was 14 i have only done it once tip tinniest bit of gel then a polish as she was going to London for a party and they were off the next day as I went to my mums and took them off other than that she has a polish she has the most beautiful nails now she is 15 long strong very jelouse.

Children should stay children x

I find it hard enough to just polish little girls, let alone put enhancements on them. Good grief, people think we are miracle workers, or what?? :wink2:

Definitely wouldn't do and a child that young isn't going to sit still long enough to do it.

I ended up doing my daughters nails in red and gold.Christmas rock star and of course, my 6 year old son had to have them done too!!!! He has gold rockstar so he is apparently like Jack Sparrow.!?!?

I have also just done a set of enhancements on my 13 year old but only because she is wwith me for the week so i can remove them professionally before she.goes home at new year xx

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Would those mums be quite so happy when their little girls have a nail ripped from its bed? :eek:

A L&P, applied correctly, should 'give' before a nail does when accidentally knocked, banged etc. That is on a reasonably strong adult nail. A child's nail is not strong and will certainly 'give' before the enhancement does.

Dont get me wrong would never offer enhancements to a another persons child. My 13 year old is old beyond her years and knows from me how to treat her nailsbbut is npt allowed them.applied by anone other than me:) xxxmy younger 2 had no prep etc also so doubtful they will last beyond a day or do
Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back