Acrylic paint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savannahg

Reaction score
i have tried a cuple different kinds and i just dont think they have enough pigment can anyone tell me what brand they use and where they found it

Are your brushes wet when you are using it? I find the dryer the brush the better ,or it kind of thins the paint, I wash the brush beetween colors and then use kitchen towle to kind of shape the brush back (liner , flat bursh ect) and then its pritty dry to the touch ,that way the paints not so streaky, I think almost any acrylic paint will do I have some in tiny pots that I got from tesco's LOL!
Also it is worth rembering sometimes paint dosent look its best untill you have the nice shiny top coat on ,

I've tried them ALL. I finds 'anitas acrylic' the best by far. reasonably priced, not bad colour range, high pigment, colour stays true, and the bottles last ages. I get the from range but you can get them online otherwise. hth x x

i do a lot of hand painted nail art. i like the anitas acrylic craft paints to and have many.

however my best results are acheived with water based acrylic airbrush paints. i use them with brushes though. they are very thin because they have been designed to go through an airbrush and they are very heavily pigmented because they are designed to cover in a very thin layer. look for opaque ones though not translucent ones. a brand such as createx is very good but there are other good ones too.

Try Maimeri Polycolor, it has been the best one so far! The pigment is high even when you water them down. I find it easier to mix the paint with water (the amount depending on what you want to achive) and definately use with a wet brush. Hope it helped!

Try Maimeri Polycolor, it has been the best one so far! The pigment is high even when you water them down. I find it easier to mix the paint with water (the amount depending on what you want to achive) and definately use with a wet brush. Hope it helped!

I'm on this too:D and recently I have used my airbrush colours too

Thanks i will have to look around and see what i can find

Latest posts

Back