Acrylic techs in Leeds, Bridlington or Skipsea

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fingertipsnails

Reaction score
Hey guys im coming on holiday to the UK from aus as the UK is home! I was just wondering if any of you are in south leeds, skipsea or bridlington? Id love to get my nails done rather than do my own :) thank you! x

Hi, I'm in Bradford which is about 30-40 minute drive from Leeds. If you dont find anyone nearer and you dont mind travelling I'd be happy to do your nails for you :hug:

I'm in Dewsbury if that's any good lol not too far from Leeds at all

I know where those spots are! Thanks ladies im not sure what my travel situation will be till next week :) xx

I'm from Halifax fromj mine its roughly a 25min drive from the centre of Leeds =)

Thanks so much everyone but due to it been a holiday and not having transport i need someone actually in bridlington, skipsea or leeds! Xx

Depending on which bit of Leeds you are I can travel to you as I'm mobile lol

South leeds beeston/hunslet area or leeds city center is fine x

Yeah that's not far at all I can manage that lol

I went to xxxxxx in the end, run by a young nails educator, paid £30 for a terrible job, i had acrylic all around my cuticles, wonky smile lines and general unevenness! The nails wernt even shiney when done, needless to say i got a refund! Next time ill plan to go to one of you and plan it better lol xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to xxxxxxx in the end, run by a young nails educator, paid £30 for a terrible job, i had acrylic all around my cuticles, wonky smile lines and general unevenness! The nails wernt even shiney when done, needless to say i got a refund! Next time ill plan to go to one of you and plan it better lol xx

Oh so sorry to hear that!! Glad u got a refund though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back