Acrylic tip application, where am I goin wrong

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookiemonster

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

how do you ensure when applying white tips that they're all inline, done my nieces yesterday and then noticed some were good but a few- same finger on each hand were further up nail bed than the rest. Is there a trick to ensure they all align perfectly.

hiya...basically i make sure that the free edge of the natural nails are all the same length to begin with if thats possible... so that the well of the nail tip fits snugly on top and generally that works for me, hth would like to hear others tips too ;):lol:

hiya...basically i make sure that the free edge of the natural nails are all the same length to begin with if thats possible... so that the well of the nail tip fits snugly on top and generally that works for me, hth would like to hear others tips too ;):lol:

That sounds good, thought I was already doing this but I can't be, must pay more attention I think.:)

I think unless the nail bed is quite longish white tips never look 100% because if working with short nails and small nail beds there always ends up being to much white even if you do them really short, I prefer natural tips then y can put the white exactly where you want it x

I think unless the nail bed is quite longish white tips never look 100% because if working with short nails and small nail beds there always ends up being to much white even if you do them really short, I prefer natural tips then y can put the white exactly where you want it x

Yup i agree.. white tips look good on a really small percentage of people. Far better to learn to create brilliant smile lines with your white i reckon (which i am still working on!!)

It makes rebalancing easier aswell as u dont need to soak off and re apply!

Yup i agree.. white tips look good on a really small percentage of people. Far better to learn to create brilliant smile lines with your white i reckon (which i am still working on!!)

It makes rebalancing easier aswell as u dont need to soak off and re apply!

yep 100% agree i never use white tips but when i was taught thats all i rememberd about white tips x

Latest posts

Back