acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pringle12

Reaction score
hi,
just want to say hi, as im new to the site.
im doing manicure & ped at college only got 4 weeks to go,just got my acrylic kit to get started on my friends nail to pratice on,finding it hard to get the right size bead .when my m&p course is done ill be doing a acylic course next.eny hints or tips for me?
xxsandraxx

hi ya when i did my training i got given loads of a4 paper with different size circles on. it helped you control what size beads you were picking up,also if the paper went wet around the bead it meant you had to much liquard. it was really helpful for me i hope it helps you x

just got my acrylic kit to get started on my friends nail to pratice on,finding it hard to get the right size bead .
I personally wouldn't be working on a client before getting any training. You could just read the tutorial and then try mastering getting a nice bead.

Hi,
not thinking about doing acrylic on clients untill iv done my course only trying on good old mum and my best friend,thanks for you advice.
xxsandraxx

Last edited:
ღMandyღ;719657 said:
I personally wouldn't be working on a client before getting any training. You could just read the tutorial and then try mastering getting a nice bead.

hi,
also only having a pratice at this stage,got a long way to go before i think about doing clients.thanks for your comments.
xxsandraxx

hi,
That sounds like a good way to get it right,thanks ill try that.
xxsandraxx

Hi welcome to the site!

HI,
thanks for a nice wellcome,trying to work out whats what at the moment ,dont no whats what.lol.
xxsandraxx

Latest posts

Back