Acton tomorrow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane

Scratchers Geek
Reaction score
I'll be there, who else is still going?

Morning
you are up early! but then so am i LOL. Yes I will be there 2morrow and so will my credit card. ha ha
Josephine

I'll be there too, ready to rattle my credit card, along with a few other Essex geeks.

I want to go but not sure if i can make it yet. Hubby had arranged to go out so there wont be anyone to look after the rugrats.....hes not bothered but hed arranged it before i knew anything about it so i'd feel guilty if he stayed in to let me go......or would i???? LOL

Another essex geek here who will be attending, mind you how will i know who is a geek and who isnt?
:)

You`ll just have to walk round and ask everyone Lucia.
You could always come with myself, Christine and Sherrie if she can make it

That would be cool I would like that Deb if you dont mind

I'll be there tomorrow - remember I'm the Fern Britten look alike!!! :lol:

Excuse my ignorance, but what's going on in Acton tomorow?

nails@42ndstreet said:
Excuse my ignorance, but what's going on in Acton tomorow?

It's an open day with demos by Ketan Patel and Jacqui Jefford, L&P, Brisa and coloured powder.
It's on from 10-4, special offers, refreshments and plenty of geeks by all accounts!

yikes guys - which ever mag put Jacqui Jefford was wrong - it is in fact Jacqui Messer who works with KP full-time!! I think one of the mags just got the wrong end of the stick when they saw the name 'Jacqui'!!! I had planned to be there but forgot Sam was going to be in Denmark until next Wednesday and have no one to look after the boys!! :sad:

We missed you Mrs Geek it would have been lovely to see you. :)

A big thank you to Debs & christine from essex who looked after me & who were so informative about all the products and thanks creative we loved the goodie bags

Mrs Geek said:
yikes guys - which ever mag put Jacqui Jefford was wrong - it is in fact Jacqui Messer who works with KP full-time!! I think one of the mags just got the wrong end of the stick when they saw the name 'Jacqui'!!! I had planned to be there but forgot Sam was going to be in Denmark until next Wednesday and have no one to look after the boys!! :sad:

It was indeed Jacqui Messer, lovely lady, and not JJ as printed in the flyer. Great day, only stayed for a couple of hours but had a lovely chat with Ketan about this and that. The people at Acton were really lovely and helpful. Thanks to all down there.

A great day was certainly had by all. Good to meet a few more geeks, especially hallluci who was great fun. Spent too much again but great goody bags were welcomed. Jacqui Messer and Ketan both gave great demos which kept my attention. It was certainly with the journey. Thanks to Creative at Acton!

Latest posts

Back