Advanced skin technologies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkthistle

Reaction score
Have they gone bust or are they just terrible at replying? I've called various numbers and emailed different email accounts..I did get a call months ago promising to send more details but nothing. There was a thread on here with a link...tried that still nothing.

Still no joy contacting this crowd :irked:.....does anyone know if they are still around?

Don't forget some geeks can only get on here at certain times of the day. Hopefully someone will be along soon who can help!

Thanks, i am kind of assuming they've gone as both a friend and I cant get through...i am just annoyed, my last contact was to try selling me a machine and spare parts for the one I already have so a. annoyed they tried to get cash out of me if they were shutting and b. now have an obsolete facial toning machine :grr:

I wonder how insurance works when there is no longer backup...

Oh no I needed to call these guys as I have a meso therapy machine that I need a part for ! But to be honest I'm not surprised we had nothing but problems from them :( x

Look on companies house they went into liquidation in January :(

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Look on companies house they went into liquidation in January :(

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Hmm...I finally spoke to someone yesterday. Supposedly calling me back, big order due in, new machine coming out, very strange.

I had a call form these guys last week absolutely wouldn't deal with them they definitely went into administration earlier in the year and now I believe they have set up in a different name again now they are called 'Dermal Aesthetics UK LTD'. I know this because I googeld Advanced Skin Technologies and it came up! Sounds well dodgy be careful xx

Originally when I brought my machine with them they were Body ultimate .... Then Advanced Skin Technologies now another name ... y do they keep changing:?

Lots of dodgy companies do this to escape debts it's a ltd loophole. I had same problem with Genie Take 10 company I took them to court-won, so did one of thier reps then they liquidated and set up under another name.
I had bailiffs involved to track them down and its what the bailiffs told me. :(

Needless to say they have yet to call me back!

It's for reasons like this that I stick to dealing with established machine suppliers like CACI - I'd rather spend a bit more and have the comfort of knowing they're unlikely to suddenly disappear!

Latest posts

Back