Advertising on Facebook for November, what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly Byers

Karma and love
Reaction score
Hi, I am holly Byers who's company is called Nail Karma.

http://www.facebook.com/NailKarma

I have done a promotion with fb and advertised this month Movember!
As will donate at the end of the month a present of my profits so saying book now to help!

Take a look at my page be great to see what you think!

Same I cnt plead photos as the picture I have is of a nail with a Mushtash on it above some sexy lips

Thanks to all who read

Take care

Karma and love

I'm a fan of your page :) and saw this, I thought it looked fantastic. Only thing I'd say, and I could be wrong, is it looks like the sentence may be unfinished when it says you're donating from profits to the cause. I thought maybe an amount or % (e.g. £1 per treatment) was missing. I could just be reading it wrong. It is fab tho, really like it!

I'm a fan of your page :) and saw this, I thought it looked fantastic. Only thing I'd say, and I could be wrong, is it looks like the sentence may be unfinished when it says you're donating from profits to the cause. I thought maybe an amount or % (e.g. £1 per treatment) was missing. I could just be reading it wrong. It is fab tho, really like it!

Just saw your response thank you! I didn't raise much money but gave it in and didn't want to say as was such a small amount as wasn't many clients :( but was worth a go!
Thanks cxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back