Advice needed from techs who offer both Shellac AND Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the reply, yep have had a go at layering. some have been successful and others not so, I'm more after colours like vivid purples, navy and black and some glitters so that you can jazz up some of the other colours. Don't get me wrong Shellac is fab, it's just a shame with the problems with production that held up the new colours this year. But I'm looking forward to the new colours being launched next March. :)

Pooh8bear - think it'll be Elegant Wish, Vegas Nights, Black Shadow, Night Reflection and if I get more clients Good Gossip, Deep Sea or Caution.

I have to stop buying all the colours that suit me!!! hahahaha, I have other people to think about now, so may have to buy some toned down shades. ;-))) :green: xx

I found it really difficult choosig colours as there are so many and I kept getting drawn to colours that inliked for me. But it's not about me all the time is it. :lol:

You've listed 4 colours and 3 maybe's. I would go for the 5 colour kit to begin with and get Good Gossip. Then you can add more later. Look out for the colour of the week on facebook. Nail Harmony do a great deal on 1 colour each week. VAT free and free delivery.

I found it really difficult choosig colours as there are so many and I kept getting drawn to colours that inliked for me. But it's not about me all the time is it. :lol:

You've listed 4 colours and 3 maybe's. I would go for the 5 colour kit to begin with and get Good Gossip. Then you can add more later. Look out for the colour of the week on facebook. Nail Harmony do a great deal on 1 colour each week. VAT free and free delivery.

How do I go about finding Gelish c.o.w. on Harmony's facebook? I am logged on with them

How do I go about finding Gelish c.o.w. on Harmony's facebook? I am logged on with them

They post it as there facebook status. Its Night Reflection this week, mine arrived today :green:

Harmony have a group (Nail Harmony UK) and a facebook profile (Nail Harmony UnitedKingdom) you find the colour of the week posted on the Nail Harmony UnitedKingdom page xxxxxx

They post it as there facebook status. Its Night Reflection this week, mine arrived today :green:

Harmony have a group (Nail Harmony UK) and a facebook profile (Nail Harmony UnitedKingdom) you find the colour of the week posted on the Nail Harmony UnitedKingdom page xxxxxx

Many thanks MissOwen I must have missed it somehow,still trying to get my head round computers!!!!

Latest posts

Back