advice needed please - I want to grow my hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of Lee Stafford professional Hair line. Must be something that is only over in the Uk area?

Hiya Jayne,he's a top stylist here in the Uk,and kickass IMO (google him,i think you'd be impressed) :D

His range is OTC though Hth's x

I think I found the website...

Change Your Life With Therapro MEDIceuticals

Will look more into the ingredients. Doesn't seem to be "natural" like Nixion though.

Edit: Okay so half the website is under construction and the other half for professionals , you need to call them to recieve a password of their choice..grrr.
Got a personal call from them today, they are sending me an info packet, samples, product knowledge, support material and MSDS sheets. Kimber, the sales representative that called was very helpful and polite, she said they are working on their site and it should be completed with in the month. As soon as the info comes we can compare!!

Woot Woot!! Great job Jeni..can't wait to hear about it!!

I've been growing my hair all my life too!! I have natural curls not the cute spiral type but ugh waves, I live for my straightners and I am one of them customers when i go to the salon who buys every shampoo/product etc the stylists recommends - but never see a difference :(

Main ingredients-
Oleanilic acid (olive leaves) aids in inhibiting 5 Alpha Reductase, reducting the formation of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) main culprit in hair loss

Peptide Biotinyl-GHK (vitamin H/Biotin) stimulates cell metabolism, increases hair bulb structure, anchors the inner hair shaft to increase the number of anagen hairs vs telogen hairs

Apigenen (natural citrus flavonois) to improve micor capillary perfusion to increase hair cell metabolism

Trianinocotinol hair loss complex- studies showed 46% improvement in anagen/telogen ration and 67% of the volunteers had their anagen hair number increased.

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate free, no DEA or MEA Amines

UVA & UVB protection to prevent color fade or loss- sunflower seed and vitamin anioxidants

non carcinogenic

Our salon favorite is Strength- it is a pure protien, with some added moisture to prevent breakage, it can be used as a conditioning filler before color (we have tried this when tinting back over home bleached HOLY COW orange, brass, white hair- quite effective) for pre treatment on long hair prior to perming or as a pre wrap on delicate hair when perming. For some of our older clients whose hair is also aging we put 1/8oz in their waving solution and in the neutralizer. Truthfully this is the reason we use this line.

There is also a line for dandruff, psoriasis, and oily hair. We may have to try some these.

The information that was sent- nice spiral bound display book with client information and retail price list, andan indepth support material with detailed explaination about scalp disorders and salon pricing, perfect for teaching and learning!

HTH

I was just thinking this morning about this thread and was getting ready to post and ask you if you ever got the ingredient info and lo and behold...You posted it and I missed it somehow..

thanks Jeni.!!

Latest posts

Back