Advice Needed Please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loislane

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Just need a bit of advice, im just starting up and have had some lovely price lists done really good quality, but i am confident doing nails im still not at perfect standard yet, shal i still go ahead and send out my flyers, i will be charging £28 for CND Acrylic and £30 for gel but was thinking shal i do a special offer for a couple of months till i get to a better standard, i have set up from home in my loft conversion.

Soooo confused on what to do

Many Thanks:lol:

Hi Geeks,

Just need a bit of advice, im just starting up and have had some lovely price lists done really good quality, but i am confident doing nails im still not at perfect standard yet, shal i still go ahead and send out my flyers, i will be charging £28 for CND Acrylic and £30 for gel but was thinking shal i do a special offer for a couple of months till i get to a better standard, i have set up from home in my loft conversion.

Soooo confused on what to do

Many Thanks:lol:

Hi there, yes I would recommend a special offer 1) to get you more practice and 2) to get you a client base. I would also recommend you ask as many family and friends as possible, Good luck x

Latest posts

Back