Advice needed to start up with Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missyslc

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am starting up with Gelish, I have just bought all my equipment for the training, which I’m doing on the 20th September. I’m starting from scratch with this brand so I need to buy some colours. They are expensive but I want to get started straight away earning some money back. I would really appreciate some advise from you lovely people, how many colours you think I can start with? And also core or popular colours to buy, as I don’t want to waste money.
Thanks in advance

For the white - Arctic Freeze, Bella's Vampire, Gossip Girl, Go Girl, Plumette With Excitement, Mangaround With Me, Flirt in a Skating Skirt,

For the white - Arctic Freeze, Bella's Vampire, Gossip Girl, Go Girl, Plumette With Excitement, Mangaround With Me, Flirt in a Skating Skirt,
Thankyou will take a look at those! Any advice on how many you think would be sufficient to start with? X

Arctic freeze & sweet dream for French

Red roses- pillar box red

Black shadow -black without shimmer

Pink smoothie & gossip girl- light & dark pink

Plumthing magical- purple

Tiger blossom- orange/red

My one blue love & caution- light & dark blue

Bellas vampire & Black cherry beery- winter darks

I’m brighter than you, brights have more fun, flamingo float, flip flops & tube tops- summer neons

These are my most popular & staple colours in my collection, but a good collection to start with. I used to work for nail harmony and these were our best selling colours. I obviously have loads more colours now but the list pretty much covers all bases
Xx

Arctic freeze & sweet dream for French

Red roses- pillar box red

Black shadow -black without shimmer

Pink smoothie & gossip girl- light & dark pink

Plumthing magical- purple

Tiger blossom- orange/red

My one blue love & caution- light & dark blue

Bellas vampire & Black cherry beery- winter darks

I’m brighter than you, brights have more fun, flamingo float, flip flops & tube tops- summer neons

These are my most popular & staple colours in my collection, but a good collection to start with. I used to work for nail harmony and these were our best selling colours. I obviously have loads more colours now but the list pretty much covers all bases
Xx
Thankyou so much this is very helpful

Latest posts

Back