Advice on Brisa and Bio sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura h

Reaction score
Hi

earlier this year I did the one day course in Brisa gel after struggling with l & P and absolutely loved it. However I am finding that Brisa is not lasting on natural nail overlays and after following lots of advice on this website and going over my procedure I am still getting the same problems with chipping. After a bit of searching on the nail geek I have noted that some other techs have experienced similar problems and use bio sculpture for overlays. I have requested all the info for bio sculpture and nearly fainted when I saw the cost!!!So my question is do I go ahead and spend more money on the starter kit (half of the stuff i have from creative is very similar) and do this training??? Could I just buy the key items and try them my self???
I do feel like a real traitor as I love creative and find there customer service and training fab but I am constantly concerned when I do a client with overlays that they will not last long and as I have only been in business a short time i dont need a bad rep.

Thanks, any advice would be appreciated!

Laura

unfortunately you cant buy direct from bio unless you have trained with them.

The kit includes the lamp, some gels, sanitizer, and a few other bits and bobs, and includes a full days training on the product.

Its a fab product but if you've read recent posts you'll know that anway!

Good luck

amb x

Thanks for that, does it include the pink and white gels to do a french overlay???

Well I have just phoned bio sculpture and they said that I could actually do the training for £125 and buy the individual bits that I need. So I wondered if anyone who uses both systems could tell me which things are essential so I can work out if it is cheaper to buy the kit.

Thanks and sorry for keeping on!!!!!!!

Laura

bio you need/ i would get

clear gel, pink no 2 gel, french white.....sterilzer (wipes away the gel).......gel brush, gel remover, colour chart - so you can order your colours as and when the client wants them

Brisa....get the brisa overlay kit or sculpting kit whichever you do. And of course all the usual prep stuff, cool blue, cuticle remover, citrusoak, super shiney, speed spray....solar oil

if i think of anything else i will come back to you !

Oh and obviously a LAMP

thanks

by the way - you dont specifically need the bio cuticle remover etc i use everything creative for prep never had any problems.

hth

Thanks for that!!

I have the brisa overlay kit already so do you reckon i can use my gel brush???

Thanks, sorry to keep on!!

just get a bio one for £3.50 wont break the bank and you can keep them both seperate.

hth

amb x

Hi

TBH bio will let you have a kit without a lamp so you can use your existing brisa lamp (this is what i use with no probs) and it works out good value as it includes the training.

I think if you work it out you will see you do get a good deal. In the starter kit they usually include a couple of colours which are essential really so you can use them and discuss any problems in your initial training.

I personally feel that if your going to do something it worth doing properly.

Just my 2p worth.

If you do want the barest minimum i would go for :

clear gel
s-gel
white
rose
2 colours of your choice
sterilizer
polish remover
soak off
gel brush
nail conditioner

I absolutely love bio sculpture myself think is a fab product and i hope you get on well with it too. It more than doubled my business.

Thanks very much for all you advice. I think I will book in and get the starter kit. I was trying to make it sound more appealing to my husband if it was cheaper!!!!!

laura

Latest posts

Back