Advice on colour choice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebeccaL

Reaction score
Hi i am looking at creating this golden copper balayage, client is already strawberry blonde but has heavy blonde balayage and babylights already. I use wella colours and love 8/34 in KP but they dont have this in color touch which i want to use. I think 8/43 in color touch will be too red and lose the soft gold effect? Id love peoples suggestions please, preferably for wella but open to other brands aswell. Obviously i will foil out the blonde i want to keep before adding base colour. Thanks

Attachments

• 20200816_105732.jpg
    20200816_105732.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 82
Hiya, could you not use an 8/3 colortouch and add some copper mix? Or is there an 8/4 to add into an 8/3.....? I’ve done hair for years but now work in the hair and beauty wholesales and this is a common suggestion across the board of all brands for if your shade isn’t available, make it using mixes or two shades :)

Hi i am looking at creating this golden copper balayage, client is already strawberry blonde but has heavy blonde balayage and babylights already. I use wella colours and love 8/34 in KP but they dont have this in color touch which i want to use. I think 8/43 in color touch will be too red and lose the soft gold effect? Id love peoples suggestions please, preferably for wella but open to other brands aswell. Obviously i will foil out the blonde i want to keep before adding base colour. Thanks
Oh and your picture won’t open, not sure if that’s just me x

Hiya, could you not use an 8/3 colortouch and add some copper mix? Or is there an 8/4 to add into an 8/3.....? I’ve done hair for years but now work in the hair and beauty wholesales and this is a common suggestion across the board of all brands for if your shade isn’t available, make it using mixes or two shades :)
Hi, thanks for responding, sadly there isnt an 8/3 in color touch but would be a great idea otherwise. Sorry the picture wont load im not sure why! Ive since been looking at Illumina opal essence Copper peach which i might try, looks a fab colour!

I'd probably use colour touch 3parts 9/36 + 1 parts 8/43 :)

Picture opened for me it’s beautiful,, very peachy looking x

Latest posts

Back