Advice on marketing - vistaprint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Vista print for all my business cards and leaflets etc and they are great! I normally pay a bit more for good quality card because I want to make a good impression.

Just ordered a load of stuff for my hubbys signwriting/ canvas printing business and cant wait for them to arrive!

We only ordered the minimum amount for now because I know from past experience that they will email and offer a cheaper deal if we order more so that is something to bear in mind if you make an order :hug:

I use vistaprint for appointment cards and return address labels etc but I wouldn't use them for price lists as I found there stock images a bit naff. When I was mobile I had some done (took me about a day to design on there system - nightmare!) and when they arrived one of the pics looked like jesus having a facial ! :eek: The other problem is unless you have your own logo you have to just pick a stock image that hundreds off other people use for their business.

In all honesty if this guy has qouted you a price and he is really good, then it is probably worth it. If its £250 for a logo then my guess he has got a very good reputation and will come up with something special (well i would hope so for the price) Have you checked out his portfolio ? I would also have not expected a discount either, if it was the other way round and one of your family members friends wanted a discount on some treatments would you give it to them ?

Latest posts

Back