Advice on Matrix Colour Sync 5RL please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janie6777

Reaction score
Hi, I have a client has two tone blonde on top layers of bleach and high lift tint highlights and base 5.
My question is if I use the above colour which vol peroxide of Matrix Sync, 20 vol ? Which would be best to retain colour in the top layers and would the colour give better coverage if pre-pigged or is there enough red in 5RL?
Thanks, I have not used Matrix brand before.

Wat are you trying to achieve and 5RL isn't a colour in matrix?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek

5rl doesn't exist!

whats RL? lol! xoxo

Hi, I have a client has two tone blonde on top layers of bleach and high lift tint highlights and base 5.
My question is if I use the above colour which vol peroxide of Matrix Sync, 20 vol ? Which would be best to retain colour in the top layers and would the colour give better coverage if pre-pigged or is there enough red in 5RL?
Thanks, I have not used Matrix brand before.

I'm actually struggling to work out exactly what the question is... Highlift tint is always with 40, saying that occasionally I want a 9 and have used 20 with a highlift tint to achieve it, but as a rule its 40 vol. bleach is again to your discretion depending on the range used, I'm guessing the question is for the 5 being flooded through, 5RL is not a colour in matrix and I'm unsure which one you could mean 5R maybe? Or 5RR?

But yer they are quite red so this would show up, being honest I would add more base unless they want it to be quite vibrant x

RL doesn't exist and u only use sync developer with sync!

Sent from my DISTAB9000R using SalonGeek

RL doesn't exist and u only use sync developer with sync!

Sent from my DISTAB9000R using SalonGeek

I didn't even read sync hahaaaa only sync developer yes x

Hi, I was given the wrong description from my new client! !

Let me start again, would 5RB have enough red in it to use to cover hercbleached highlighted top section without the need to pre-pig first?

Thanks for all the above replies, and hopefully I have the correct no. this time. Lol!

Hi, I was given the wrong description from my new client! !

Let me start again, would 5RB have enough red in it to use to cover hercbleached highlighted top section without the need to pre-pig first?

Thanks for all the above replies, and hopefully I have the correct no. this time. Lol!

Is the rest of her hair lighter than a 5 or on the same tone, if so use colour sync, will last longer. The balancing ceramides will keep the tone even, but I would think there would be, if you ad a spot of 5r would maybe show too red, I this I would actually be tempted to add a spot of 5n just to give depth and make sure red doesn't grab too much, but only a spot. You don't want it going flat with the undertones :)

Latest posts

Back