Advice on Polish Corrector Pens

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Me again,

I bought from OSNS the over day a corrector pen and I used it after doing a french manicure on a client with very little if any free edge the other day.

I am right in thinking I can re-wet the tip of the pen in my Creative Polish remover if I can remove if on the first go?

Yes you can, BUT a brush dipped in Nail Fresh works much better than a polish corrector pen and it never gets gunky and you have better control and the polish you are correcting NEVER goes sticky with remover.

Oce you use Nail FResh you will never go back to usingone of those pen things. Loads cheaper too by the way.

Fab Freak said:
Me again,

I bought from OSNS the over day a corrector pen and I used it after doing a french manicure on a client with very little if any free edge the other day.

I am right in thinking I can re-wet the tip of the pen in my Creative Polish remover if I can remove if on the first go?
Hi Lou: in the meantime if you're not using Nailfresh, the answer to your question is "yes" you can dip the pen in the polish remover!

geeg said:
Yes you can, BUT a brush dipped in Nail Fresh works much better than a polish corrector pen and it never gets gunky and you have better control and the polish you are correcting NEVER goes sticky with remover.

Oce you use Nail FResh you will never go back to usingone of those pen things. Loads cheaper too by the way.

Righto, Sorry to pester but which brush do you find best for dipping in the snail fresh?
( I nearly bought some scrub fresh when I got then pen - darn and blast)

Fab Freak said:
Righto, Sorry to pester but which brush do you find best for dipping in the snail fresh?
( I nearly bought some scrub fresh when I got then pen - darn and blast)

Not ScrubFresh ... NAILFRESH. I use an old acrylic brush that was past its usefulness. ScrubFresh is not as good as Nail fresh for this job ... all the competition winners use it to make their polish perfect. It is super fast and leaves no trace of polish on the skin or the nail.

geeg said:
Not ScrubFresh ... NAILFRESH. I use an old acrylic brush that was past its usefulness. ScrubFresh is not as good as Nail fresh for this job ... all the competition winners use it to make their polish perfect. It is super fast and leaves no trace of polish on the skin or the nail.

Bloomin eck I meant Nail Fresh, thanks again

That sounds fantastic.. I'm gonna try that with my 'snail' fresh lol. I have until now, taken the lot off and started again!!

nails@42ndstreet said:
That sounds fantastic.. I'm gonna try that with my 'snail' fresh lol. I have until now, taken the lot off and started again!!

OOOH NO. No time for that!! If yu have SnailFresh then give it a whirl!!

Fab Freak said:
Me again,

My polish corrector is dry and I wet it in acetone before fixing something.
Then I wipe the tip off on a clean paper towel.

For wiping the smile line, I use oval brush (sable) #5 or something dipped in acetone
(this brush I have only for that reason, I don't use it for L&P)

I think i will give the "snailfresh" a go as well.

I find sometimes when doing my white smiles with MTW iget some on the edge of the finger in the sidewall, depending on how long the nail is. Its fiddely to use an orange stick with a pad over it, which is what i do.:o

:o Enough now :o

I meant 'Nail' not bloomin Snail :lol: - now stop taking the mick you lot :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back