Advice on problems with shadez tan company

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Perfection

Reaction score
I ordered a replacement gun from the shadez web page on sunday and despite several phone calls and emails I have had no response at all.
Now I am aware the company had personal problems in the past but I presumed that as their web page is still up and running and taking paypal payments, that all was well.

I have now opened a dispute with paypal but just wondered if anyone had any info?

I bought my pig machine from shadez originally and they seem to be the only people doing a replacement gun for this model of machine. I know sun junkie do a replacement gun but it is 4 times the price!

Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi,

I have been having the same problems with them. I ordered my tan paypal took the payment sucessfully but no tan arrived and like you said no answer from both of their numbers and their email address. It does seem very dodgy! The last time i ordered from them they forgot to send it but at least there was someone to answer my phone! I also opened a claim with paypal and i got an email from the seller saying that she had been away for a few days? I am going to pursue with my claim with ebay, they just seem very dodgy and not very good people to do business with! I hope that you are able to contact them or get your money back at least, its a shame tho when you have found a product that you like. Good luck.:hug:

Same i ordered a replacement gun like 10 days ago still haven't recieved it, tried to call few days ago on friday the lady sent me a text saying shes on holiday back till saturday and called a few times today and left voicemails and text no call back.

So i might do the same dispute it with paypal and send her an e-mail saying i will do that so annoying now i got to look somewhere else and they're more expensive too.

Hi girls!

I have had real problems with this company too! I ordered my spray tan tent in December and it STILL isn't here, despite numerous phone calls and emails. I hve been told that it was sent out.Really shocking customer service to be honest. Advice to anyone thinking of using them would be STAY AWAY! lol. xxx

Is this Shadez who advertise on Amazon?

Put a complaint in with Amazon, I just have. I ordered a spray tan tent with skylights and then sent me some cheap, flimsy, rubbish one. The wires came through the bottom and the material started to fray around the window.

I wrote to them and the suggested I swap to a brown tent as they were more robust, I replied saying that if I wanted to do that, and I felt the tent was still inferior could I have a full refund.

That was 4 weeks ago and I've heard nothing since. I put in a complaint with Amazon and Amazon are now refunding me my money.

Funnily enough, after Amazon intervened I have now miraculously had a reply from Shadez saying they've been on holiday and would I still like to swap for a brown tent... Erm NO!

So, it seem we may not be the only ones who have had problems. If I were you open a dispute case with Paypal or Amazon, get your refunds and steer clear of them.

Unfotunately, I ordered mine off of there actual website, I am unsure is Amazon/paypal can help me. Oh thats funny they were on holiday, I was told she was having a baby!! haha. x

perfectionx,

Contact your bank, you may be able to get a refund through them if you paid with your credit card or debit card and also put a complaint in with Trading Standards.

Good luck.

Just let everyone know i e-mailed saying i will file a dispute claim on paypal, she sent me a full refund straight away with no explanation lol, i am definitely wont purchasing off them again awfull x

i ordered a replacement gun from the shadez web page on sunday and despite several phone calls and emails i have had no response at all.
Now i am aware the company had personal problems in the past but i presumed that as their web page is still up and running and taking paypal payments, that all was well.

I have now opened a dispute with paypal but just wondered if anyone had any info?

I bought my pig machine from shadez originally and they seem to be the only people doing a replacement gun for this model of machine. I know sun junkie do a replacement gun but it is 4 times the price!

Any advice would be appreciated.

shadez or rod bowe was one of my customers until he did not pay for stock we sent him, he owes me over £1200 for the goods, but he has opened up as bowes beauty not far from his old place, very clever man, nothing can be pinned on him even though he personally ordered the stock, there are lots of people who are owed money or goods, its costly to take action. The only thing to do is go to his salon and pester him

Latest posts

Back