Advice on spray tanning training and products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlw1991

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm looking to do a spray tanning course and I'm just looking for some advice, tips etc. on who to train with, what solution is best etc.

i have already searched and found threads on google dating back a couple of years but i am sure that a lot has changed since! I have experience with fake bake and sienna x having had spray tans myself and from a few people i know sienna x was more popular but having looked around there are so many different ones I just want your opinion on who is better to train with and what solutions are, in your opinion, better.

I am looking to get samples from different companies but i want to narrow that down to a few of the better suppliers.

This is the machine one of the sienna x packages comes with T200 True Spray Machine & Gun - Sienna-X has anyone had experience with this gun and/or what one would you recommend?

I'm also looking to do a nail course so if anyone knows of any good training providers that can cover spray tan & nails that would be great! although i think perhaps doing them separately would be best.

Thanks!

different solutions suit different people the best ones I have found are brownbitz and la tan. I use both of them depending on my client. As for training some colleges do a day training and this usually works out cheaper then some training companies. or some companies if you phone them and purchase a kit from them might give you the training free. Some also do a good start up price on a kit which has everything you need apart from petroleum jelly to cover nails to act as a barrier,then there would be your insurance I have found salon gold to be ok.x hth.xx

Hi hun,

I am a spray tan trainer in Cardiff if you need any help or advice please message me. There are a few good options In your area x

Latest posts

Back