Advice on this please...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shahildar

Reaction score
A client of mine sent me this picture of her toe nails... shes never had any other problems and last time she had a cuccio polish colour applied - totally tokyo. She has stained nails due to not using base in the past herself. Which were going to look at improving.

Shes removed the colour and was concerned about a greyish/black portion on her big toe.

Shes not sure whether shes bruised it on one of her more drunken nights out.. 'her words'

any pros got any adv?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1392229955393.jpg
    1392229955393.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 296
I've had a look at the photo but I don't see anything amiss. Maybe it's my computer but all looks fine apart from, she needs a mani!

Just looks like exactly what you said: maybe slight bruisin but mainly looks like discolouration of nail due to staining

Looks like trauma from what I can see xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Looks like a stiletto mark just a over her cuticle on the left hand side. Happened to me a few years a go it grew out with the nail but ended up snapping my nail as it grew further out so I just overlayed it with acrylic until it grew out x

Thanks everyone .. its the bottom left of the big toenail.

I thought it must be just a drunken mishap. She did say it mightve been.

She'll be pleased :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

When I run (not at the moment as I'm preggers) I get this in a similar place. Does she run? If not maybe some shoes on a night out caused it.

I hope you cut them! :D

Looks like she's got bruises on her foot so it wouldn't be a big surprise that she'd banged her toe too ;)

Latest posts

Back