advice on training to bring extra clients in

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bettierae

Reaction score
hiya, apologies first if this is in the wrong forum.

I would like advice on what to learn next. I am trained in nail enhancements, am hoping to offer sculptured nails in about six months when I am more confident. I offer a full range of nail art, glitter tips etc, so I'm happy with that. I am hoping to do the ezflow conversion course in a month or so in Doncaster.
I offer waxing, mani, pedi, ear + nose piercing, lash extensions, tooth gems.

I think I have got on 2 courses at college in September, Swedish Massage and an intro to aromatherapy course.

I would like to know what you would think would be a good private course (or 2!) to train on before September. Can't afford millions of squid for a course, but a couple of hundred is ok. It also has to be In or around Doncaster. Wakefield, Sheffield, Pontefract, Leeds, rotherham etc is fine, as I haven't passed my driving test yet!

I haven't got my A+P qualification yet, so that may limit me. I have been googling for weeks but can't seem to find anything.

Many thanks for reading, and thanks in advance for any help and advice. (yerp, I know I can talk :o)

Brazilian/hollywood?
eyelash tinting/ perming?
without A&P you can't do massage, facial etc can you?
paraffin wax manicure/pedicure? (don't think you need training fro the paraffin wax, just buy a heater and the wax you can charge an extra 6/7 quid for this!)
spray tan (or do you do this?)

are you going to excel? this will give you plenty of ideas!!

I am trained in the advance waxing, but not confident in them enough to offer them as a service.
Since posting this morning, college has rang and I definately have a place on the massage course. a + p is combined with that so I will have that out of the way. already do paraffin wax, and charge £5 extra, and already have spray tan. think the way is facials, and eye treatments, good idea! just got to find somewhere to train though now, which is an uphill struggle!
not going to excel, i'll wait til october for it to come to manchester i think.

with two kids london is a luxury my babysitter wont allow! ooh........... a girl can dream though x x

Latest posts

Back