Advice please - best fitting/flattering jeans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marks and Sparks jeggings - zip up like skinny jeans, wash and hold their shape well. Have them in dark blue and black - they are amazing! Think they're only£22.50 x

Next - Lift, Slim and Shape jeans are great....I have 4 pairs in various colours lol

Just bought some of the Asda Wonderfit ones. They certainly stretch, don't they! :eek:

Next - Lift, Slim and Shape jeans are great....I have 4 pairs in various colours lol

Oh, yes. Forgot to mention these Next jeans specifically by name. Wonderful jeans. :D

Just bought some of the Asda Wonderfit ones. They certainly stretch, don't they! :eek:

Does that mean I'll be able to fit into a size 6?

Faves ever are seven for all mankind but they're expensive...I got mine cheap and they were still £70.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I hear you. I have an addiction to this brand and have enough pairs to dread counting them. My Dojo's are my favourite of the lot. :Love:

Are the asda wonderfit high rise? Or on the hip?

Does that mean I'll be able to fit into a size 6?

If you're currently no more than about a size 10, according to the publicity surrounding these creations, then yes! :wink2:

If you're currently no more than about a size 10, according to the publicity surrounding these creations, then yes! :wink2:

That's a "no" then. But perhaps I could squeeze into a 16. :o:o

Are the asda wonderfit high rise? Or on the hip?

I would say they're fairly high rise although it would depend on how tall you are? I am a bit taller than average, so it can be a bit more difficult for me. They come in small, medium and large sizes. Although the small fitted me, I needed the medium ones to get the necessary bit of extra on the rise. :rolleyes:

When I was a 16 I wore medium. I'm 5'8 and they were mid tummy. I wear the small now I'm a 14 x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm 5'8 so will see if my Asda have any and try them :) x

I'm 5'8 so will see if my Asda have any and try them :) x

I live in mine! They are great, can dress them up for a night out or just casual. So comfy :) x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I bought myself wonderfit jeans from asda this evening.. they are amazingly comfy, but I had to try them on in a hurry. Not sure if the size is right, but you need to think smaller rather than larger ! Might be taking them back to try the small.

I bought myself wonderfit jeans from asda this evening.. they are amazingly comfy, but I had to try them on in a hurry. Not sure if the size is right, but you need to think smaller rather than larger ! Might be taking them back to try the small.

I deliberated in the changing room but, because of my height, I could see/feel the 'Small' just weren't quite right in terms of the rise. Not quite a 'One size fits all' garment,' but the closest I've probably ever been! :biggrin:

Asda jeans fit me perfectly I've brought them from there for years, and they range from £10 to £18
I have an hourglass figure so I've got a butt and hips and find jeans hard to fit right but asda are great

Well I've been wearing my new wonderfit jeans all day now, I got a critical opinion from the sixteen year old... he's very fashion conscious, and he gave me a very critical look and said that if I wore fashionable long tops they would look great ! Not my 1980s ones :eek: I do have to keep hitchin them up. I might well try the small size on, when I get to asda ( I'm there every Friday night in the footy season, as Its the nearest supermarket when youngest is at training) but will stick to these ones for now, but will find a belt later. They might shrink in the wash ? Although I know they shouldn't !

H&M for me you can pick waist and length! I'm a size 12-14 and I had to get a size 16 though as the 12's wouldn't go past my thighs so don't be offended if you have to go a size up!

Latest posts

Back