Advice please - best fitting/flattering jeans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi hun try m and s jeggings really comfy 22.50
x

My favourites are definaetly topshop Joni jeans. hold everything you need in without looking like wifie jeans ;)

I live in Dotty p jeans

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think different makes suit different shapes. I have a wide waist, a bit of a tummy and tiny hips.
I used to love Topshop Baxter and even bought the maternity version but now find the new cut sags on my bum.
Next are always tight on my tummy.

I have about 45 pairs of Dorothy Perkins jeans, not even exagerating!

I find it hard to get long jeans in size huge (20). A lot of shops seem to think that most bigger girls are short not 5'10!

Try a shop called 'Long, tall Sally' they go up to leg length 38" and up to size 24 in jeans. Prices are quite steep for some people starting at £75 for a pair. I know many of my friends who have shopped there over the years. They have an online shop for purchases and 11 stores in the UK.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love River Island jeans. The high waisted ones are amazing, excellent hold (really firm and hold in all the muffin top) and don't fade etc. I won't wear any other brand.

Looks like I might have to go look around TopShop and River Island - I have to admit I think I'm a bit too old for these shops though - aren't they for teenagers? ;)

Try sussing out what body shape you are as a starting point and take it from there.

Looks like I might have to go look around TopShop and River Island - I have to admit I think I'm a bit too old for these shops though - aren't they for teenagers? ;)

I hope not 😳xx

Anyone tried the super-expensive
Not Your Daughter's Jeans ???
They are supposed to be a great fit for the more mature figures, giving support and stretch where needed.
Downside is ......they cost £125 😳😳😳

They are supposed to be a great fit for the more mature figures, giving support and stretch where needed.

I have some NYD jeans and they are a great fit and really comfy

I have some actually but they are too small now - I didn't find them particularly comfortable because the waist band would stick in and also the material was quite thick.

My hubby spends more than that on a pair of jeans. Last week he bought a pair for his trip to Munich and they cost £150. Mine usually cost somewhere between £10 and £18. I refuse to spend more because one morning I'm going to wake up and will have miraculously lost 3 stone overnight and the jeans will be wasted.

Try a shop called 'Long, tall Sally' they go up to leg length 38" and up to size 24 in jeans. Prices are quite steep for some people starting at £75 for a pair. I know many of my friends who have shopped there over the years. They have an online shop for purchases and 11 stores in the UK.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I will give them a try, thank you :)

Well I ended up getting jeggings from M&S with an elasticated waist. I chose comfort over fashion I'm afraid! Thanks for all the ideas though. I'm definitely going to try the Asda ones if they come back in stock. :)

Well I ended up getting jeggings from M&S with an elasticated waist. I chose comfort over fashion I'm afraid! Thanks for all the ideas though. I'm definitely going to try the Asda ones if they come back in stock. :)

I've got a feeling I'll be wishing I choose comfort over fashion when I wear mine!! Xx

New look do some good jeans. I've got a few pairs think they are called high rise super skinny, high waisted but with the normal zip and fly not loads of buttons. They are nice, I think you just have to try on loads of different shape jeans. For example I been ordering things off the internet as the sales are on, one pair look nice and another pair from same shop look awful! It all depends on the style and fabric I think xx

I love river island jeans, about £40 amd the y keep their shape forever. I find new look bag at the knees eventually, or go loose arpund the waist, they're not pure denim. Faves ever are seven for all mankind but they're expensive...I got mine cheap and they were still £70.

I love new look super soft skinny jeans. Obviously different jean brands suit different people but I love them and at £10 I love them even more :)

River island do great sales too! They have their jeans reduced to a tenner or not much more! I am a save my money and grab it all in sale kind of person! X

Latest posts

Back