Advice please for somebody wanting to use Perron Rigot wax.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah22

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I know there are tons of threads on here regarding this brand of wax, but I can't find the information that I need.

At the moment I am just using the standard 425g pots of Salon System Tea Tree Wax, but I have been considering switching to Perron Rigot for quite some time.

From the threads that I've searched and read, Cristal Ocean seems to be the most popular strip wax, and the jasmine oil also seems to be popular.

I've noticed that the pots of this wax are 800g, can this fit into a standard sized wax pot? I'm slightly confused about the blue lotion, moisturising milk, etc, do these have to be used in conjunction with the jasmine oil? And can jasmine oil be used on pregnant ladies?

Sorry for all of the questions, I have e-mailed Perron Rigot but have got no reply, maybe I e-mailed the wrong department or something. I'm not sure where to get all of the information that I need :confused: Also, is Beauty Express a fairly good place to buy it from, or is it more expensive compared to others?

To anybody that can help me, I'll be really grateful, I'm so confused by it all!! I've googled it and all I can find are the products, but nothing on the above information.

Sarah xx

Hi Sarah

I use perron rigot only and I love it.

The cristal ocean can be melted by balancing it over the current wax pot but obviously you will have to keep your eye on it so it doesnt over flow!
I use the Hive 1000cc heaters and the pots fit in perfectly.

As for the oil, cream etc. You don't have to use all the perron rigot products but they are lovely! I personally cleanse with the blue lotion, a small amount of jasmine oil, wax and then use a bit of the gel & moisturiser mixed together afterwards.

You can buy smaller sizes, I get mine from Thalgo.

Caroline xx

Thank you so much for replying!! Would you recommend the Cristal Ocean?

This may sound really stupid, but can you keep the remainder of wax in the Perron Rigot tin after you fill your wax pot, is it re-sealable?

Do you find Thalgo better to order from than Beauty Express?

Sorry for all of the questions!! Xx

Thank you so much for replying!! Would you recommend the Cristal Ocean?

This may sound really stupid, but can you keep the remainder of wax in the Perron Rigot tin after you fill your wax pot, is it re-sealable?

Do you find Thalgo better to order from than Beauty Express?

Sorry for all of the questions!! Xx

I use the Cristal Ocean too and yep, the top is resealable, it's a plastic top.

I tend to order from Thalgo as they sell absolutely everything pr-related and they are the only company that can sell it cheapest - none of the other stockists can beat their prices.

I use the Cristal Ocean too and yep, the top is resealable, it's a plastic top.

I tend to order from Thalgo as they sell absolutely everything pr-related and they are the only company that can sell it cheapest - none of the other stockists can beat their prices.

Thanks for your help :) Again, I'm probably being really silly, but when I typed in Thalgo.com, it only brought me back Thalgo products!! Is there something else I should be entering? Couldn't find PR anywhere. Xx

Sarah,
You will find PR a great wax range..

They run a free discovery day at their head office in the Docklands, these are a great way to see all the product range - the waxes, pre wax range the after wax range and see which products will work best for you...

I attach a link to their FB page and the next Discovery Day is 7th June..

Perron Rigot UK | Facebook

I use Hive wax heaters and my tins fit into the 1000cc heater..

Good Luck Jack

Sarah, Sorry...
I just noticed you are based in N Ireland so the Discovery days probaly not an option!!
Jack

Thank you Jack!! Unfortunately I live in Northern Ireland and I don't employ anybody. I'm super busy at the moment and just can't take the time off.

I know everybody has different opinions, and different things work for different people, but as an experienced waxer, what products would you recommend?

Sarah,

For me I use the following range from PR-
Blue lotion - Great Skin Cleanser
Jasmine Oil - Pre and Post wax
Cristal ocean - Strip wax
Euroblonde - Non Strip
Pure ( Hypoallergenic Non Strip)
sometimes I also use Essential Rose ( more on the summer - it sets quiickly and its great for shorter hair).
Refreshing Gel - Especially good for soothing skin after intimate waxing

I also use a tea tree range from Outback Organics for my treatment aftercare .

Hope that helps,
Pm if you want any more info...
Jack x

I use Perron Rigot (PR) Eurose for all intimate waxing, nostrils and ears
PR Crystal Ocean for all face and brow waxing
PR Jasmine oil under all waxes.
Salon Systems roller cartridge system for all large areas legs arms etc
Creme tea tree wax for when I need it.
Salon Systems pre wax and after wax - lavender ad tea tree

Jacqui xx

hi
i use the PR cirepill cristalline, hot wax wise.
i have tried the others but still prefer the cristalline, i dont know why i just work better with it. but i love the PR hot wax, iv tried other brands and nothing beats them!
blue lotion for cleansing and jasmin oil for after waxing, im addicted to the smell. its gorgeous!

and def order from thalgo

you need to type in perron rigot, go the their website. theres a section for distributors, the european union, then united kingdom.

In response to your pregnant ladies question it's safe as it's Jasmine scented not pure Jasmine oil (unless it's changed since the last batch I brought).

Thanks so much, just found it and got their number!! Do I have to send off certificates or anything before they'll send me the wax out?

Can you use Jasmine oil on pregnant ladies? Xx

In response to your pregnant ladies question it's safe as it's Jasmine scented not pure Jasmine oil (unless it's changed since the last batch I brought).

Thanks Weezie, just saw your response after I posted!! Lol. Thank you very much :) xx

That's ok, they didn't ask for certificates just my business name when I first ordered but that was a long time ago

I eventually found a contact number for them in the UK through Thalgo, so I'm going to ring them tomorrow and see what the craic is.

Thanks for everyones help :) xx

Got through to the company that supply Perron Rigot in Ireland. Getting my order next week, SO excited!! Thanks everyone :) xx

I am new to the system and really love it. I took advise from others on this forum and have absolutely no regrets. I have also bought a PR roller system and use there wax cartridges and can't believe how quick you can do a leg wax!! You will love it x

Latest posts

Back