Advice wanted please on wedding makeup and skin care.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missgiggles

Reaction score
Hi geeks wondering if anyone can help please.

A friend of mine is getting married , and asked me for advice about her skin care rountine and makeup. I have only ever done one bride's makeup so dont feel that confident in giving advice :o
I wont be there , but she asked me for advice , as it will be her doing her makeup n hair on the day as shes not having family at the wedding , plus shes going out of the country. and said i would help her

would any kind geeks offer any advice? shes already said she is very willing to purchase anything that she needs x

Hi geeks wondering if anyone can help please.

A friend of mine is getting married , and asked me for advice about her skin care rountine and makeup. I have only ever done one bride's makeup so dont feel that confident in giving advice :o
I wont be there , but she asked me for advice , as it will be her doing her makeup n hair on the day as shes not having family at the wedding , plus shes going out of the country. and said i would help her

would any kind geeks offer any advice? shes already said she is very willing to purchase anything that she needs x

Eve Taylor skin care is lovely and very easy to use, I think if you show her the correct way to apply the products, the routine to follow morning and night, she will get good results.
For makeup, well there is Jane Iredale, Art deco, I know Jane Iredale by rep and I love Artdeco. The mineral range is imo the best. Then really it's a case of looking through make up books or google images to find a look she likes, then you show her how and she practices it until she can do it.
hth x

Latest posts

Back