Advise on red to copper please?! x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_mossy

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

my client had very very blonde bleached hair and wanted to go a copper like a rusty orange colour, whilst on holiday she went to the salon were i work and they've made it bright red like rhiannas she absolutely hates it.
How do i get it to go copper like the pic? using wella products aswel!
thanks in advance!xxx

Attachments

• copper-red-model-hair.jpg
    copper-red-model-hair.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 10,324
I would strip it down watching it carefully till it turns an orange tone then apply your target shade huni am not a 100% expert on my colours yet but I got a similar colour to that sheerly by mistake!!! It wasnt the shade I was aiming for but that was the result! just keep an eye on it and add a bit of base to it if needed to keep the warm tones xxx

I would strip it down watching it carefully till it turns an orange tone then apply your target shade huni am not a 100% expert on my colours yet but I got a similar colour to that sheerly by mistake!!! It wasnt the shade I was aiming for but that was the result! just keep an eye on it and add a bit of base to it if needed to keep the warm tones xxx

Wouldn't add base, as base will make the copper muddy.

Hi geeks,

my client had very very blonde bleached hair and wanted to go a copper like a rusty orange colour, whilst on holiday she went to the salon were i work and they've made it bright red like rhiannas she absolutely hates it.
How do i get it to go copper like the pic? using wella products aswel!
thanks in advance!xxx

Not in answer to your question but you posted once asking for this colour for yourself 3 hours before this post...you only need to ask once and someone will help you...we dont need multiples of threads on here.

It will probably fade out soon enough especially if she uses clarifying shampoo. Use a copper red in your chosen depth like the pic says :)

Latest posts

Back