Affinage vs Nxt?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamm88

Reaction score
I use affinage in the salon I work, but am soon going mobile and the wholesalers near my house doesn't sell affinage, so I've been looking at nxt colours. I'm a bit worried as I've heard mixed reports on them. Whats people views on the two? Don't know if it's worth travelling the extra distance to another wholesalers and sticking to what I know.

I'd say stick with affinage, its consistent, affordable and much better quality than nxt. I have problems stocking it too as i live in cambridge and the nearest wholesaler that stocks it is 40 mins away! I either stock up every time Im near a pompadour or you can order it from capital or professional choice websites, but obviously its better to do bigger orders online as the postage remains the same.

Have you ever thought about Matrix? Great colours, great coverage and a good price plus there 90ml tubes

I'd rather use nice n Easy than use NXT, horrid stuff

I'd rather use nice n Easy than use NXT, horrid stuff

That's really saying something too! Most horrid damaging color I've ever seen! And the name! I can spot a nice n easy color from 20'. It has that dead ammonia shock matte look and that terrible tarnished brass greenish hue!

That's really saying something too! Most horrid damaging color I've ever seen! And the name! I can spot a nice n easy color from 20'. It has that dead ammonia shock matte look and that terrible tarnished brass greenish hue!

And then they pull the awful stuff through their ends every single time.

I think I'll stick with affinage then lol!

Latest posts

Back