Affinage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashiexlou

Reaction score
I've heard a lot of good things on this brand. I'm currently using wella but am looking to change. Where can I get the affinage colours are there reps? I'm in Scotland :)

---
I am here: Google Maps

They don't generally use reps, the closest to a rep i have is an employee of my suppliers...he deals directly with them. if you're mobile, you can sign up to become a member of The Freelance Hair & Beauty Federation, and you can get a direct account with them this way and save yourself 10% on orders...not sure if you can get a direct account without the membership...brilliant products, definately have a look into them...

AFFINAGE UK -all product info is on there and technical manuals.

You're nearest distributor is Hairdressing Supplies in Glasgow

its coming soon to alan howard. . .u can order online, they seem quite competitive. . .

I use affinage and LOVE them!!! There aren't really reps just people who work at the warehouse that sells them. Unfortunately I live in warwickshire so I don't know where the best place for you to go would be :( but there's loads online! I'll try find some sites for you xxx

Prohairandbeauty.co.uk xxx

I use affinage and LOVE them!!! There aren't really reps just people who work at the warehouse that sells them. Unfortunately I live in warwickshire so I don't know where the best place for you to go would be :( but there's loads online! I'll try find some sites for you xxx

Whereabouts in Warwickshire. As that's where I work and I get ut

Adel wholesalers stock it, can order online I think and they always have good deals xx

Latest posts

Back