After critique on french L&P previously...what do you think of these?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoyalLass

Reaction score
Hi all,

I posted a while back (thread: Nervous- what do you all think of these nails?) where I asked if you thought I was ready to take on clients. Whilst most of you said yes, you also said that the white was unbalanced as the tip was too far down the nail bed.

Soooo...I've tried again, this time using NSI express tips which have no stop point and a much deeper smile line...

Can all you wonderful geeks give me an opinion on these please?

Not bad hun they fan out alittle and it could be the pic but the whites look alittle dull, Good Luck sweety:)

Hun, you can seek perfection for the rest of your life, nothing wrong with that, all the good techs do:green:
But I will tell you straight, its time for you to take the plunge, do you get lifting problems? Looking at these I'd be suprised if the answer is yes. And around Northampton a set of nails as good as these would be sort after by a lot of ladies.
Let go of blankie and start selling your work:hug:

Awww thank you susie....I guess I just don't want to rip anyone off, with the client thinking that I should be giving them a 'professional' service that maybe isn't!! if you know what i mean?! lol...
And your right, I don't really get lifting problems...only very occassionally and I always know why (if I've accidentally touched the skin with product). To be honest, I have noticed that any occasional lifting has now completely gone with the NSI products (rather than the supernail I was using)....I just wanted to post again to show that I'd taken on board everyone's comments last time and to see if I'd corrected the problem!

redtaby21 - the tips are a soft pearlescent white rather than traditional white so yes they are a softer white which I think looks a little more natural...and the pic was taken on my battered mobile phone so the focus isn't very good.

thanks again! :hug:

When the snow goes, take a walk around Notts indoor market, spend a couple of hours looking at peoples hands. I know you will be gob smacked at the amount of nails on display that you wouldn't be seen dead with.
You'll also get a good idea of what is popular in your area. Then spend some time looking at prices in your area and price your self the same.
You might feel that being new you should be cheaper, but if your nails are as good or better then you should be charging what everyone else is.:hug:
Oh and yes I love the NSI products too:lol:

Latest posts

Back