After long practising day...first set of pop it....!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hiba

Reaction score
after whole day practising on one nail with the pop it....i decided to do them all...i used pink(masque) and white L&P to extend my nail beds I'm very happy with the results I'm still a student and very new in the nail world...any thing wrong with them and what can i do more to make them looks better??

I can't see any picture or link hun. xx

I think you have done a brilliant job,
did you trim the skirt like Gigi showed us at the excel seminar?

LOL I must have posted just as you uploaded the links. They look really lovely. Did you find them (relatively!) easy to do? xxx

I just can't believe how perfect those are!! Gosh, aren't pop its great if that's the result!!

no i didn't....i missed the demo on that day....what is the skirt? is it the end of the pop it??

They look lovely, the only thing I didn't like so much was the length but thats only because they are P&W's, with polish on I love length. :hug:

I cant find the link but I am sure Geeg posted instructions on how to trim the skirt at the top of the forms to eliminate the ridge quite recently.

i think you have done a lovely job.i would be happy to wear these.x

They look lovely.

its not that easy u need to know where exactly to put ur smile line every time...and choosing the good size is not easy but its need a lot of practicing...I'm gonna use it only for doing my nails...!!

lovely pics , well donexxx

Latest posts

Back