After todays events xx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'KEEP ON ROCKIN IN THE FREE WORLD' Neil Young says it better than me Ruth, love ya!

Aaaah what wonderful messages made me al tearful, just glad all you peeps are okay and still with us, don't know what I'd do if I lost even one of ya, you're my only family here in the UK and I love you all!

xxxx

Nailsinlondon1 said:
It was so frustrating as there was no way to let any of my family in germany know that I was ok....... They know that the Liverpool Street and Aldgate area are my daily travel route...........but geek site did it again, as Stefanie aka Nailsinmuenster is my niece she could check here on the site if there was any news.... and there was happy news, so she could then pass the message on that we are all OK ...................

We'll have a good one on that in 4 weeks. Do you fancy Campari-O? :green: Luv ya nuts. XXX

NailsinMuenster said:
We'll have a good one on that in 4 weeks. Do you fancy Campari-O? :green: Luv ya nuts. XXX
Roll on August xxxxx LOL I am a strict Voddy and Orange girl, but hey if its wet and alcoholic I'll make the exeption and we can have a great big geeky toast......... To all us geeks........ because we Rock Big Time xxxx

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Roll on August xxxxx LOL I am a strict Voddy and Orange girl, but hey if its wet and alcoholic I'll make the exeption and we can have a great big geeky toast......... To all us geeks........ because we Rock Big Time xxxx

Okay, it'll be Voddy O then. Cu soon. And give my love to my cousins.

Latest posts

Back