Afterglow Spray tanning anyone used it??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nails 4 u

Reaction score
Hi Everyone:)

Just a question for you has anyone used Afterglow spray tanninig and whats it like? They have an offer in the sallys by mefor the spray tanning system and the skin stuff to go with it for £200 is it worth me buying it or is it a waste of money:confused:

Any help would be appreciated

Kate xxx

I personally think it is a good idea for you to ask some questions to the company selling the kit and get a demo.

Have you tried the product yourself? What does the tan look like on you? How does it wear off and how long does it last?
What machine are they selling you? Some machines will be really cheap because they will use loads of solution and therefore keep you reordering quicker than you need to!

Will they offer you training and will it be supported by insurance companies?
Are they able to offer back up support when you need help or have any questions?
You need to find out how many tans you can get out of a litre, measure the solution that is being used when you have a demo - lots of companies will tell you they can get 20 tans from 1 litre, when more often it will only be 8!

Just look into things further before parting with your monies!

Kind regards

Mandy

good advise. I have used a few tans which people have recommend to me and i didn't like none of them. Ask the shop for a tester or if they require a model you will know first hand then.

Latest posts

Back