Age for pregnancy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had my first at 33 and second at 39. If I could change anything I would have started 10 years earlier but unfortunately I hadn't met their daddy yet.

Lol your lucky I wouldn't wish twins on anybody ;-)

When I see patents with twins I often wonder how in the world they cope! When do you actually sleep?! Omg I wouldn't know what to do lol

When I see patents with twins I often wonder how in the world they cope! When do you actually sleep?! Omg I wouldn't know what to do lol

Twins are not that hard. It just takes a bit longer to do things. I used to feed mine at the same time so was easier as they more or less slept at the same time to. As mine have for older though the fighting is terrible. You would think they would be best of friends but they are not. They fight more than they play together.

It all depends on your life and your career goals.. My friend is 20 with 2 babies and one on the way.. her life for the next few years will consist off looking after children.. Your teens and 20s are your youthfull years and you can never get them back! Even tho there are so many young mums who are happy it all just depends on how you feel. Me personally i have enjoyed my teens and ill enjoy my early 20s and start thinking about babies when im happy in a relationship and aged 25 or above :)

I think the perfect age for pregnancy is 26-30. I'm planning to get married soon and hopefully to conceive child.

I just turned 30 and still not completely ready to have a baby.Still want to do some travelling and enjoy myself.I am in a serious relationship and would like children in the next 2-3years so that I am not too old when I have my children.For me the perfect age to have kids is between 29-33. It's an age when you have life experience and enjoyed your twenties.

Odoslané z GT-S5830i cez Tapatalk 2

I had my little boy at 43.

Sadly, I'm too old to have any more now although I wish I could have started sooner and had a couple more children.

Unfortunately, I had two disastrous relationships in my late 20's and 30's so having kids then wasn't really an option for me as I didn't want to be a single mum. (My parents both died quite young so I wouldn't have had any family support.) It was a total shock when my second relationship failed as we had been together for more than 10 years and were just about to start a family together.

Luckily despite everything, I'm financially stable, had a fun career, and have done a fair bit of travelling and seeing the world.

I also feel incredibly lucky to have met my wonderful OH in my 40's and have our little boy.

I certainly didn't plan to have a child later in life, it just turned out that way.

To anyone trying to have kids, don't lose hope.

I think the best age for women is 24-28

And men 27-32

Its crazy girls having babies at 15-16 lol.

I think the best age for women is 24-28

And men 27-32

Its crazy girls having babies at 15-16 lol.

Why is it crazy?

Why is it crazy?

Yes why is it crazy?

I had my daughter at 16! She's now 10. Probably not the best age but I muddled through, I raised her on my own until she was 5 years old when I met my partner. Her dad does see her but he doesnt pay a penny.

I had my son at 23, things were a lot different with him. Didn't have to do it all on my own, we still struggled financially because I took voluntary redundancy from my job but I wasn't planning to go back anyway.

I'm 26 nearly 27 now. Not sure if we will have anymore or not. I honestly don't think there is a right or wrong time. Yes 16 probably a bit silly, I've been there and done it so I'm able to actually comment on it properly. It was bloody hard, I won't mince my words but I had fantastic support from my mum, dad, stepdad and sister. Having said that my health visitor at the time thought I was doing amazingly well and always commented on the fact she had mums in their 20s and 30s who did not cope as well as I did.

It's all down to the person going through it, there never is a right or a wrong age.

Yes why is it crazy?

I had my daughter at 16! She's now 10. Probably not the best age but I muddled through, I raised her on my own until she was 5 years old when I met my partner. Her dad does see her but he doesnt pay a penny.

I had my son at 23, things were a lot different with him. Didn't have to do it all on my own, we still struggled financially because I took voluntary redundancy from my job but I wasn't planning to go back anyway.

I'm 26 nearly 27 now. Not sure if we will have anymore or not. I honestly don't think there is a right or wrong time. Yes 16 probably a bit silly, I've been there and done it so I'm able to actually comment on it properly. It was bloody hard, I won't mince my words but I had fantastic support from my mum, dad, stepdad and sister. Having said that my health visitor at the time thought I was doing amazingly well and always commented on the fact she had mums in their 20s and 30s who did not cope as well as I did.

It's all down to the person going through it, there never is a right or a wrong age.

I agree, i got pregnant at 16 and had my son at 17 i'm now nearly 20 and pregnant again through choice. As soon as i found out i got myself a nice house, went to college until i was heavily pregnant and raised him alone for a year, his dad now sees him every 2 weeks for the weekend. I did fine and looking back i wouldn't change a thing! I was ready for a baby at that age and even now at 19 i'm settling down, we've got our own house, we still go out and about when lo is at his dads and i'm still training. It hasn't stopped me doing anything x

Latest posts

Back