Age gap relationships thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is 13 years between me and hubby - I'm 26, he's 39.
It doesn't matter at all, makes no difference to anything we do.
Been together 7 years, married 4 years and couldn't be happier. X

First time around, he was older than me by 7 years. Even today he has never matured and I really don't think he will. Mike is 4 years younger than me, I am 32 and he is 28. Nothing like my first husband! This guy carries the world on his shoulders and fights to the end for our family. We share everything, he gets home 3-4 hours before me, and has the house spic n span, kids bathed, and dinner on the table. He claims this is how you get into the woman's pants lol Age is just a number, however.. I don't think I would be attracted to a huge age difference, what can I have in common with someone 2-3 decades older than me?!

First time around, he was older than me by 7 years. Even today he has never matured and I really don't think he will. Mike is 4 years younger than me, I am 32 and he is 28. Nothing like my first husband! This guy carries the world on his shoulders and fights to the end for our family. We share everything, he gets home 3-4 hours before me, and has the house spic n span, kids bathed, and dinner on the table. He claims this is how you get into the woman's pants lol Age is just a number, however.. I don't think I would be attracted to a huge age difference, what can I have in common with someone 2-3 decades older than me?!

It depends on what the interests of that person decades older than you are. Depends if they act their age. Depends if they look their age. Depends if they have expectations on how you should behave (e.g. old fashioned views) You can't tarnish everyone with the same brush!!

So if you met someone say 20 years older than you and you just connected with them like you never have before, they look only 5 years older than you, have everything in common. You would stop the relationship developing due to his age??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

16 years
I'm 30 he is 46

Our relationship is almost coming to an end tho :-( we have a baby too but it's just all gone wrong

Sorry to put a downer on the post

Age doesn't matter tho, we were happy until baby came along now he's gone all odd, sadly.

Awww sorry to hear that. How old is baby? I would say the first year of having our baby was a real test and I felt like I was the one doing everything & thought my other half was useless. When I spoke to friends they all said that its pretty common. I think men feel slightly frightened by the massive change a little one brings and by the responsibility. Try and find time for just the 2 of you as its important to remember who you are as a couple. If its worth saving then you can work at it. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm 19 and my OH is 25 :D
I'm loven itt he is soooo mature, genuine, loving, caring and is extremly fun!!
Age is just a number!!

A year between me and my fella, seems
To work well as we're both at the same sort of stage in our lives, had an 8 year gap with an ex and we wanted totally
Different things, however it can work,
All down to the individuals in the relationship, age is just a number :) xxx

5 years between me n my bf only prob we have is he'd over the going out stage and can rarely get him to do anything fun

Latest posts

Back