Age gap relationships thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panoramic

Reaction score
I thought I would start something new as there doesn't seem to be a thread here. What is the age gap between you and your other half ?

I have a 34 (yes you read correctly) year age gap. Him being the older. We have been together for three years and known him for five :)

He was previously married but separated when we met. He is the most caring, genuine, guy I have ever met. His family are lovely and I think he might pop the question in October :) I cannot imagine life without him now :)

Your turn x

Surrey Girl through and through x

There is a year between me and my husband.
He was the year above me at school, and I hated him back then.
He then added me as a friend on Fb 5 years ago sent me a message, we got talking went on a date and the rest is history :) xx

Leely

There's a 16 year age gap between me and my partner (he's older) I've known him for 4 years and we've been together nearly 2 years. He's never been married or had kids, I've got a 3yr old boy from a previous relationship and we're living together and expecting our first baby boy due a week before Xmas! We've got so much in common, age is nothing! I've never been happier :) xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

There's only 2months between me and hubby.

Met nearly 11 years ago - been together nearly 10, married just over a year and have a 5month old wee girl xxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

5yrs difference hubby being the older,

We met when I was 18 on my first club 18-30 holiday in Ibiza been together 10yrs married for 8 with 3 girls aged 6,4&3.

Who says holiday romances don't last!

There's a year between me and my husband, been together 17 years since I was 14, married for 9 years with 2 children 8 and 5 :D

I'm 3 yrs older than my hubby but he thinks and acts 20 years older.

14 years, he is older but he looks younger. Im 27, he is 41. X

3 years between me and my fiance. If we split and i was dating, i think id look for a bigger age gap so there more grown up lol :rolleyes:

2 years he is older, been together 8 years married 4 years, we were 17 & 19 when we started dating although we knew each other years before. Also have 2 Children 5 & nearly 2 :)

I'm 19 his 26 an we've been together 2 years, I wouldn't change a thing and he was my first boyfriend as I couldn't stand lads my age 😳 xx

One month gap hahah his birthdays on the 18th Jan mines 18th Feb same year. Been together 3 years but I would recommend a boyfriend a few years older as mine can be abit of a sausage sometimes hahaha. Gotta love them though haven't you.:p

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek mobile app

We've been together for just over a year, engaged for 8 months, people used to have a lot to say about that in the beginning and we were a bit of controversy but really couldn't care less about people's negative opinions. Positivity is the way forward!

He is exactly 4 months older than me, we are both 18 and we were best friends for over 4 years before we got together.

I've never been happier and frankly I think in any relationship happiness is one of the key components! Forget age, gender, race, religion, love is love! :D x

He's exactly 2 months older and we've been together 4 years, since we were 16 =) will be 5years in December!

6 months age difference, engaged at 17, married at 22.
Next year we will (hopefully!) celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary.

13 years between me and my other half. I'm 27 and he's 40. He's never been married before and no kids from previous relationships.

I'd actually just come out of a relationship when I met him so we were just friends. My daughter aged 4 at the time loved him to bits and its actually a remark she made, 'I wish you were my daddy' that made me give him a chance. We finally started dating on 29th Feb 2008, had our little boy the following year. I'm still waiting for him to pop the question!!

Xx

My boyfriend of three and a half years is a little under 3 months younger than me.

I don't worry about age, though it did feel strange to be with someone younger for a change. It's all about compatability regardless of age.

My Mum is 9 years older than my Dad and in two weeks time they are celebrating their 38th anniversary :) xx

My partner is 6 years older than me (which I never tire of reminding him since he recently turned 30 :D). We've been together 7 years in December and bought our first home together last month - so excited for everything we have to look forward to together!

5 years between us, hubby being older.

Latest posts

Back